2020 Covid-19 Remote Learning Summer School Information
Good morning NHS students and families,
I hope you've enjoyed the first couple of weeks of summer!
Now that we're less than a week away from Summer School 2020, this is a second and final invitation to register. If you are receiving this email, you have standard(s)/credit(s) to recover in a core class, world language, or Roundtable Portfolio. If you believe you have received this email in error or are not sure what class(es) you'll need to recover, please let me know and I can help clarify.
Here is more information before you register: Summer School 2020
Here is the link for you to register: NHS Summer School Registration
1. Who attends summer school? Any student who has credits to remediate in core classes (math, science, history, English), world language classes, or Roundtable Portfolios.
2. When is summer school? July 6 - 29, Mon. - Wed., 8:00AM - 12:00PM.
3. How much does summer school cost? Due to Covid-19, there will be no cost this year.
4. How will I get in touch with my teachers? Teachers will host live Google Hangout calls each day to which students will have access. This will help students make contact more quickly and will improve communication between students and teachers. Google Hangout call links will be shared with students following registration.
5. What do I do if I need technology help? Email me and I will submit a tech ticket. The technology department will be working this summer and will be available to help troubleshoot.
Registration will close on Friday, July 3.
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns!
Gray Team, Noble High School
Director of Summer School
Registration is Open: https://forms.gle/CqLwjcEoLjqNn2AL7